JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some thing I picked up in a swap. I don't shoot or re-load for .222 Rem. I would like to move these cheap or trade for other reloading items. I can always use powder, primers, and rifle bullets in .30; .224; .270; .243

There are 51 loaded .222's and 12 empty brass in a nice little container....$25.

Prefer to transact this one in either Bend or Salem areas. Open to offers. :s0160:

There was a set of scales in this ad but the scale sold. Thanks Doug!

redding bullets.jpg

redding one b.jpg

Last Edited:
Some thing I picked up in a swap. I don't shoot or re-load for .222 Rem and I have enough powder scales. I would like to move these cheap or trade for other reloading items. I can always use powder, primers, and rifle bullets in .30; .224; .270; .243

There are 51 loaded .222's and 12 empty brass in a nice little container....$25.
Cash price for the scale: $20.

Prefer to transact this one in either Bend or Salem areas. Not interested in shipping but might for the right offer. :s0160:
PM sent.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top