JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need help, ive come to the realization that i can have anything but not everything. I'm in the market for either a 10/22 (that I will end up dropping a few bills into) or a m&p 15-22. I have friends with both and have not heard any bad things about either from them. Now I'm seeing bullpup conversions for the 10/22. My primary use will be for plinking (and having something that looks cool) and something light to put with my jic gear. I figure with a .22 I can buy ammo to last a lifetime and then some. Have any of you had any real life experienc with the bull pup conversions, are they reliable or even worth the money? Any opinions or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Safe shotting,
Lt

I have a non modified standard 10/22 that is a whole lot of fun to shoot and I have a M&P15-22 MOE that is a whole lot of fun to shoot. The 10/22 has a ton of aftermarket market parts to take it from mild to wild. Whereas the M&P is limited compared to the 10/22, but externally they will take almost any ar15 aftermarket item. I used to shoot with a friend that had a 10/22 bullpup, can't remember who made the kit. He had a hard time using the Butler Creek 25 round magazines. Prices for 25 round magazines for both are approximately the same.

Are you set on the bullpup conversion? A 10/22 can be made VERY accurate, light, and compact with a few choice parts but a bullpup stock is not one of them. The 15-22 may or may not have much aftermarket aside from all the heavy junk mall ninjas bolt onto their AR's rails.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top