JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some .22 wrf rounds looking to see if they are worth anything. Thanks in advance.

image.jpeg

As I understand it, the .22WRF will work in most .22WMR rifles, with best results in a bolt action rather than an autoloader, so maybe someone with a bolt .22WMR in your area would be interested?

Well current production stuff goes for $14-$20 per 50 from what I've seen. I can't tell how many are in your box there. Do you know if they've been stored properly? Kept dry? You may even catch the notice of someone who has one of the old guns that were chambered for this round.

Once you settle on a price, you can always put up a classified ad here on the forum, you may find an interested buyer in your area.

They have been in a house for as long as I know. They were given to me by my grandfather and he is pretty good with his stuff. Well maybe I'll just put up an obo and see what happens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top