JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was looking for opinions on the 22 tcm.
Been kicking around getting on. Seems like it would be a lot of fun.
I haven't seen any load data. Short of online, people developing loads from scratch.
I don't know anyone with one to ask.
If you have one or have shot one. What do you think of them ? Is anyone here reloading for it.
Look forward to hearing what you all think.

I have shot a Five Seven, which is somewhat more powerful.

Loud, but very little recoil. I wish there were more firearms for short small caliber centerfires like the 22 TCM and the 5.7x28. Revolvers (yes I know about setback) and lever or bolt actions.

I was shooting at a pit here locally a couple of summers ago and a older gentleman had the 22TCM rifle and pistol. I was inpressed with both of them.
The magazines are interchangable between the two.
When he bought his 22TCM pistol it only came with the 22TCM barrel. Now the come with both barrels, 22TCM and 9mm.

I aquired the 22TCM rifle late last summer. I have to buy a scope and scope mounts for it.
After I pay my T/C Encore off I will be buying the pistol. I reload so once I buy the dies and aquire a bunch of brass, pick up the pistol.I will get in to shooting them.

There are guys out there making 22TCM brass out of 223/5.56 brass. I think Reeds would have brass. Lee and I think Hornady make the dies. Hornady will be well over double the price of the lee dies.

The 22TCM pistol would make a hell of a carry handgun.