JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you need both a pistol and a rifle or just a rifle ok? Lol anyone know wheres a good place to get some mags for a Marlin 795 for cheap? The wife wants to try this.

To be eligible for the top overall shooter you would need both a pistol and rifle to shoot; otherwise, you can choose to just shoot the rifle course.

It's recommended to bring 5 mags fully prepped but if you only have 2 we can probably talk someone into reloading for you while you are shooting and that would only require 2 mags.

IMAG0531_zps3c5557f2.jpg

Picked up a few more prizes for the prize table today :s0155:

Thanks Matt from steel horse customs

According to Ruger's rules No suppressed or fully automatic weapons allowed. Otherwise looks like a good competition.

This is a rule we will not use for this event. If you want to shoot your suppressor it's okay with me. I also don't object to a fun switch but you will need to be in semi-auto mode per club limitations.

This is a rule we will not use for this event. If you want to shoot your suppressor it's okay with me. I also don't object to a fun switch but you will need to be in semi-auto mode per club limitations.

Your timers won't work with the suppressor. Nick has the sensitivity on the timers turned W-A-Y up at the steel match at
Tri-C, and I couldn't get it to reliably register shots from a suppressed pistol no matter how or where I held the timer.

I've never even been to an event, just now coming back to the shooting sports.

I only have the one magazine that came with the M&P 22 pistol, dang it S&W git some mags out there including the Shield 9!

May have to go anyways to see what it's all about

Hopefully meet some of the folks from this community!

Have fun guys. Thanks Kimber for for putting this together! Was hoping to com watch but......
I'll be stacking firewood with volunteers and Nordic Team members on Mt. Hood tomorrow so that people can stay warm this winter when they visit the Tilly Jane Cabin. I'm planning a couple snowshoe hikes this winter and it's nice and toasty warm with a fire burning and colder than bubblegum without.

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. So by reading the posts, it seems there are two shooting time slots 9:00 and roughly around 11:00. So we should show at either of those two times?

I've nixed the squad idea since not everyone will be shooting the full course of fire so instead I'm doing carnival ride tickets. Stand in line for the course you want to shoot next. We will still run 4 shooters at a time and we will still cycle shooters ever 5-6 minutes but I think this will keep things flowing so nobody is sitting around too long.

My plan is to start shooting at 9 and run it until we are done. If there are too many people we will stop selling tickets at some point to make sure we get done between 2 and 4.

I've nixed the squad idea since not everyone will be shooting the full course of fire so instead I'm doing carnival ride tickets. Stand in line for the course you want to shoot next. We will still run 4 shooters at a time and we will still cycle shooters ever 5-6 minutes but I think this will keep things flowing so nobody is sitting around too long.

My plan is to start shooting at 9 and run it until we are done. If there are too many people we will stop selling tickets at some point to make sure we get done between 2 and 4.

Thanks for the clarification. I only have two 10 round mags for my .22 so I hope that is not a problem. Should my husband be reloading one while I use the other, or should the person shooting reload their own?

I am terrible with a .22 and will probably embarass myself, but still looking forward to the event. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top