WTT OR .22 shorts, Winchester Super-Speed, 321 rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoGeek

Reactions
In box is full. I have the ammo you are looking for but I am in Lebanon and Cabela's is a bit of a stretch for this type of deal but give me a PM if we can work something out. I'm willing to meet part way. I have 2 50 round boxes of 40 grain bullets but the 100 round sleeves don't say what the bullet weight is. At any rate, let me know if you are interested.

OP
B

BWH

Reactions
In box is full. I have the ammo you are looking for but I am in Lebanon and Cabela's is a bit of a stretch for this type of deal but give me a PM if we can work something out. I'm willing to meet part way. I have 2 50 round boxes of 40 grain bullets but the 100 round sleeves don't say what the bullet weight is. At any rate, let me know if you are interested.
Inbox cleared. I will more than likely be at ARPC 4th sunday in april for speed steel. If the shorts remain, perhaps we could meet there.

BanjoGeek

Reactions
As I mentioned above, that is a real stretch for a deal like this. 150+ miles round trip for me which comes out to $30 or so bucks worth of gas. Hate to be a pain but the deal doesn't have much to offer with that kind of cost. I've done deals up there at Tigard Pawn but they were significant deals. I never say never so lets keep it on the burner and maybe something will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom