JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
In box is full. I have the ammo you are looking for but I am in Lebanon and Cabela's is a bit of a stretch for this type of deal but give me a PM if we can work something out. I'm willing to meet part way. I have 2 50 round boxes of 40 grain bullets but the 100 round sleeves don't say what the bullet weight is. At any rate, let me know if you are interested.

In box is full. I have the ammo you are looking for but I am in Lebanon and Cabela's is a bit of a stretch for this type of deal but give me a PM if we can work something out. I'm willing to meet part way. I have 2 50 round boxes of 40 grain bullets but the 100 round sleeves don't say what the bullet weight is. At any rate, let me know if you are interested.

Inbox cleared. I will more than likely be at ARPC 4th sunday in april for speed steel. If the shorts remain, perhaps we could meet there.

As I mentioned above, that is a real stretch for a deal like this. 150+ miles round trip for me which comes out to $30 or so bucks worth of gas. Hate to be a pain but the deal doesn't have much to offer with that kind of cost. I've done deals up there at Tigard Pawn but they were significant deals. I never say never so lets keep it on the burner and maybe something will work out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.