JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
speed steel at Tri County,in Shewood is a whole lotta fun . Open to the public,if you are not a member,just park off to the side until a member opens the gate.It's for pistol caliber handguns or carbines,most shoot .22's for cost,and no brass chasing.you'll need several magazines,as we take 5 runs at each of 6 stages.optics/red dots permitted.

While I appreciate the plug for Appleseed® we aren't a competition. The scores you shoot are against yourself. We certainly will make you a better marksman and you will most certainly have a good time.

I am helping Douglas Ridge Rifle Club bring Ruger Rimfire Challenge to the club. I don't have a time frame yet but it is being looked at by myself and the long term planning committee. (gawd, like I need another shooting project...)

Eugene has IPSC 1st Sat, steel, 2nd Sat, IDPA 3rd Sat. Izaak Walton Range, Eugene Practical Shooters
Home

The website is down the past month after it was hacked, our (volunteer) IT guy hasn't gotten it up yet.

Ben

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top