JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

H001GG-Garden-Gun-768x203.jpg

Reminds me of a skit from Daniel Tosh. The joke went on for like 10 minutes to the point where it was so vague and specific only one person in the audience was still laughing.

This gun resembles that.

So specific to a purpose that it's uncertain to why it is made in the first place.

Meh..............
I would just stick with the .22 LR rifles and call it good! Be extra neat-o if it could feed shorts better, mine hated them and would become a jam-o-matic with anything other then LR ammo in it! Cb's shot ok, but Remmy ammo isn't very good!

Is a 22lr shot shell even capable of killing pests? I saw a small bird shot with one when i was young and it wasnt cool. It had to be shot again with a standard 22lr.
I bought some shot shells a while back to deal with some rats. Remembering that poor bird, I decided not to use them, for fear they wouldnt be enough for the job..

Rats maybe not, probably not moles or rabbits - birds? Depends on the size. Also depends on the power of the cartridge, size of the shot, how many pellets and the distance. I think the idea of this smoothbore .22 is to extend the distance. The idea of .22 shotshells is probably that they are good for barns and sheds where you don't want to put holes in the building.

I live in the boonies. I one area where I was mowing down the grass (as tall as I was) to reduce the fire danger. In one area about 100 feet by 100 feet, I counted about 50 mice scurrying away from the flail mower - really fat mice. Now I have a mice problem in my house and I use traps and poison to control them. If I had thought of it, I should have had some shotshells and a .22 revolver to reduce the population of mice in the field too.

For rabbits and such, probably need a .357 or .44 power level - i.e., something close to a .410.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top