JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for our last Rimfire Challenge of the year. Yes, it's on a Sunday this time - sorry. Still going to be fun. Come on out and try your hand at shooting steel fast. Lunch is provided. Prizes and awards to top finishers. I have .22lr shells for youth shooters for $12.50 a brick.

Hope to see you out there.

Rimfire flyer.jpg

Ahhg!

Such fun events but that's the wife's Birthday and while she would "understand" if I spent half a day out there, everyone who's been married for awhile knows that isn't the smart move hahaha.

Missing 3 of the 4 this year and that's a bummer:(.

Great events to go have fun at - experienced or not!!!

With the new bases and stands setup goes nice and fast. I'll be out there Sunday morning at 7:30 doing setup. Although there's a strong likelihood I'll compete in the USPSA match so I might pre-load the trailer after the match.

Kimber,
I agree it goes fast now, but there is no reason for you to load the trailer by yourself the day prior. At previous Rimfire shoots, there has always been enough help for setup and take down. Don't strain your back again.

Kimber,
I agree it goes fast now, but there is no reason for you to load the trailer by yourself the day prior. At previous Rimfire shoots, there has always been enough help for setup and take down. Don't strain your back again.
Amen......I'll be shooting at the USPSA match and will be more than happy to help as well Ben!

Ben - I am planning on coming. Somehow something kept coming up to keep me from being at the previous ones, except the inaugural one, but I am planning on it again and am hoping things don't work against me again. LOL

I am looking forward to competing. I have my 597 and my U22 ready to go. :s0169:

Thanks all for coming out. Weather held off long enough for us to get under cover for the rain (which only lasted for 30 min or so). 22 shooters competed.

Congratulations to Adam, Eric, Mike, Donna and Maggie for taking Overall Champion, Top Pistol, Top Rifle, Top Lady and Top Youth awards.

Our next event is Jan 23rd - hope to see some more shooters (really - we fixed the train re

22RC Nov 8 Overall.jpg

22RC Nov 8 Rifle.jpg

22RC Nov 8 Pistol.jpg

Thanks for a great time. Well, could have been better if I had my rifle and pistol sighted in better, but that's my own fault. LOL. And for those who were there and want to make the association of my user name and the actual me. BobPistol_2015-11-08.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top