JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for another day of shooting steel. 4 stages of pistol, 4 stages of rifle. 300 rounds will get you through the day. Setup starts at 7:30, Safety brief at 9. Done when everything's put away (2-3p). Lunch, awards and prizes.

It's mother's day weekend so get permission from mom - better yet, bring her with you. Win some flowers to give her on Sunday.

See you out there.

Rimfire flyer.jpg

I'd love to go, these are so much fun even if it's a little wet at times.

Unfortunately I'll be sleeping in and recovering, I've not quite made piece with 5am yet during the week.

Thanks Ben!
Your good luck with the Oregon weather was bound to end sooner or later....it happened yesterday and kept participant numbers down. The rain was an inconvenience, but it was still lots of fun. The permanent shed over the pistol section and temporary canopies over the rifle section kept everyone dry and mostly out of the rain. The hot chili lunch, chips and soda lunch was appropriate for the day. Thanks again to you and your family!
Rich J.
DRRC Member

We had 21 shooters come out - I shot pistol so that's why there's 22 on the score sheet. Morning showers were brief - afternoon deluge made for some entertaining shooting. Thanks Chris and Dan for bringing out canopies. Here's the final score sheet. We will be back July 22nd - I hope we still need the canopies but for shade instead of umbrellas.

May 13 score sheet final.jpg

Pretty bummed I missed this last one. Got busy, forgot about it, then remembered that it was happening. When I looked it up, it had already happened two days before, lol. Hopefully, will make the 07/22 shoot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top