JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for another Rimfire Challenge!

Saturday June 11th. Please be at the range by 8:30 for registration and squad assignments. We start shooting at 9 and should finish between 2:30 and 3:30.

$5 per gun for club members, $7.50 for the general public. Lunch is included in registration fees. Prizes and awards for Overall Champion, Top Pistol, Top Rifle, Top Lady and Top Youth. Youth ammo available for purchase at the event - $12.50 a box (325).

300 rounds will get you through all 8 stages.

See you there :cool:

Rimfire flyer.jpg

Tentatively have the grand kids coming in from Bend to participate. I think my wife and adult kids may shoot as well.

Time for another Rimfire Challenge!

Saturday June 11th. Please be at the range by 8:30 for registration and squad assignments. We start shooting at 9 and should finish between 2:30 and 3:30.

$5 per gun for club members, $7.50 for the general public. Lunch is included in registration fees. Prizes and awards for Overall Champion, Top Pistol, Top Rifle, Top Lady and Top Youth. Youth ammo available for purchase at the event - $12.50 a box (325).

300 rounds will get you through all 8 stages.

See you there :cool:

View attachment 292040
Had a good time at the last one but wish I had time to stick around, hopefully I can make this one and stay for the whole thing.

Why is it every time I check on this event I'm busy. If my wife wasn't making me walk, I would skip graduation and join you guys. I hope you have a awesome time and know my thoughts will be with you guy while I'm listening to names being called off. :(

Thanks all for coming out. 36 shooters participated including yours truly. Not sure why I didn't win considering I have an in with the score keeper. Might have something to do with hitting the stop plate on the 2nd shot of one of the rifle strings :oops:

Congratulations to our winners:
Eric - Overall Champion
Dan - Top Pistol
Maggie - Top Youth (3rd in rifle and 4th overall - that girl can shoot!)
Mike - Top Rifle (lost to his daughter Maggie and couldn't be happier about it)
Niki - Top Lady (first timer!)

Our next event will be on Labor Day - Monday Sept 5th. Bring the family out, we'll provide the BBQ.

No pictures this time :( sorry. Too busy shooting :p

22RC June11 final.jpg Rimfire flyer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews