JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for another day of steel. Fisherman's has .22lr with no limits. 325 will get you through the day. See you out there. Rimfire flyer.jpg

Im going to try and make this one, I've missed a lot of them but enjoyed the ones I have gone to.

I'm doing remodel work this week though and I'm sore everywhere after the first day so it will depend on if I can even move that morning or not:rolleyes:.

31 shooters participated Saturday. Since we anticipated the heat we all managed to shoot rifle in the morning and then pistol in the afternoon. While I think that slowed us down by an hour or so, I think it was more fun to have everyone on one range at a time. There were several groups that wanted to shoot together and that was only possible by running large squads. I hope Ralph got home in time for his prize ;)

Congratulations to our winners - Dan took Overall, Neil took Top Youth (great young shooter), Top Lady went to Trudi, Michael was our Top Pistol and Miss Maggie took Top Rifle.

I remembered to take a few pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZDj2fS709y97FdRG3

Our next event is Oct 14th - this will be the last one for the year so mark your calendars now.

July 22 results.jpg Rimfire flyer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top