JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hope you all had a great holiday and Santa brought you a new .22. Bring it on out to our next .22 Rimfire Challenge match Jan 23rd. Please be at the range by 8:30 for registration. We will start shooting after our 9a safety brief.

Hope to see you out there.

Rimfire flyer.jpg

Rimfire flyer.jpg

The flyer leaves out any information on shooting position/s Is this a three position shoot a bench shoot or something else? OK I read the NSSA rules and it finally lets a person know its a standing only event.

I would sure bring a different rifle to a three position or bench rest event then I would a standing position only event.

Last Edited:
I've never fired one of these. Are there divisions or anything for red dot sights or type of gun action or whatever? Are there any gun limits like size, weight?

I've got a buck mark with TRS-25 and a 10/22 with the same type sight. They could both be iron sights if necessary. What would be best?

Just very interested!

No divisions, no limits. Buckmarks and 10/22s are very common. Seems about half use iron sights and half use red dots. I prefer the red dots just because I am old and can't see the sights anymore:(

Your set up is perfect!

Thanks to ALL! DRRC, Ben & Family, "The Cook," RSO's, Gresham Ford, fishermans, Rapid Firearms and ALL who piched in to make this event what it is. Shootin Steel is good times!

Thanks to all for coming out. 37 shooters and probably our smoothest event to date. Once again we dodged the weather bullet with only one quick shower late morning. Congratulations to our winners - Father/Daughter team took Overall Champion and Top Youth. Maggie was narrowly beat out by NWGlockGal by a mere 1/2 second. Nice shooting young lady! Quite a few new shooters this time around - great to see. GadgetGeek made this his birthday party - Happy Birthday Pete.

Next event is March 12th. See you there.

22RC Score sheet Jan23 Pistol.jpg 22RC Score sheet Jan23 Overall.jpg 22RC Score sheet Jan23 Rifle_Page_1.jpg Rimfire flyer.jpg

22RC Score sheet Jan23 Pistol.jpg

22RC Score sheet Jan23 Overall.jpg

22RC Score sheet Jan23 Rifle_Page_1.jpg

Rimfire flyer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show