JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure you all have been extra good this year so Santa will bring you that new .22 or maybe a new red dot - come try it out Jan 14th at our next Rimfire Challenge.

Any .22lr. Courses set up for pistol and rifle. Awards for Overall Champion, Top Pistol, Top Rifle, Top Lady and Top Youth. You need about 300 rounds to shoot all 8 stages. Lunch and prizes included.

Happy new year!

Rimfire flyer.jpg

I have had a blast shooting at Douglas Ridge before. Shooting at steel the pig set at 100 yards on the pistol and rimfire section gave me much respect for the 1911. Wish it was closer. Great range.

As much as I want it to happen I'm not sure the range is usable; particularly the far end of the dynamic range where we shoot rifle.

I'll post something definitive tomorrow but it's not looking good.

I am really going through withdrawals and would do almost anything to get the chance to shoot on the clock this weekend, but I'm betting there is no easy way to get there. Isn't Amisigger Rd. virtually impassable?

Amsinger had about 20cars and trucks abandoned on the hill the last storm, I made it up and down multiple times.
Wow what a bunch of cry babies! my 94 civic must be an amazing winter machince because it hasnt slipped off the road or got stuck once. Its climbed every hill ive attempted.
My place is at 1100' and we have over a foot. I want to go... but sounds doubtful

I'm going to go ahead and call it. Sorry all :(. With a high of 37* and knowing we will be wet from our shins down; I just don't see that as fun. Not to mention cold fingers moving steel.

Feb 11th looks open. I'll try to reschedule for that.

I'm going to go ahead and call it. Sorry all :(. With a high of 37* and knowing we will be wet from our shins down; I just don't see that as fun. Not to mention cold fingers moving steel.

Your the best Ben!:cool:

Everyone who has participated knows how much work you put into these;).

Poop.

On the up side, it will give me time to install the Volquartsen trigger kit in my pistol (it's supposed to be delivered today).:)
On the down side, no shooty-shooty bang-bang. :(
Thanks for the heads up, and all the work you put into these.
I'll see you in February.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top