JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our next Rimfire event is Saturday May 12th. I'll be out there at 7:30 setting up. Please be on the range by 8:30 for registration. Safety brief starts at 9.

Anything chambered in .22lr. 4 stages of pistol (20-60') and 4 stages of rifle (20-105'). Fun for the whole family. All experience levels welcome.

Awards for Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Youth, Top Pistol and Top Rifle. There's always some leftover prizes that get raffled off to those who stick around to the end.

$5 per gun for members. $7.50 per gun for non-members. Lunch is included (not making promises but that BBQ pork really did turn out well last time...)

Rimfire flyer.jpg

I'm planning on being there for both pistol and rifle.

@Kimber Custom I really appreciate you putting on these events. Is there anything I can do to help out? Cash donation, show up early to set up, get something for the prize table, etc?

Sunnyside Inn and Suites is the least expensive option at $59 a night. 3 star google reviews.

If you want to step up to a 4 star google review there's a little cluster of 3 for right around $100 a night right where 212 and I 205 meet.

Sunnyside Inn and Suites is the least expensive option at $59 a night. 3 star google reviews.

I called them both & mysteriously that great sounding 1 night fee has grown ominously very much closer to $100/night. The Sandy local was well over my budget as well.

Other family events may change my plans to attend.
However, the lure of this May event has me interested in attending. I may just get up for early breakfast & hit the road.

I haven't seen much discussed on 'equipment'.

Would there be carbine, pistol & revolver in both iron sights & optic? Suppose really little difference in my favorite category...."geezer-22"; the 'speed steel' title may be a bit of a misnomer;)

"I may be slow, but I'm as inaccurate as anybody"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top