JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
During the week? July 3 rd. What about the poor working folk :D Just seems like a odd day?
I guess because the 4th on Saturday is a holiday and many will get Friday off as the holiday falls on the weekend. I know I can choose between Friday and Monday. I will probably have to choose Friday so I can participate. :)

Weather is looking quite promising for this weekend.

Prize table will include $50 to Claim Jumpers, $25 for Stanfords, Sea's Chocolates and whatever else I can do to ham up this Valentine's event. :p

Bad news for my daughter and me. We had to do an emergency move of family and I'm going to be too sore and tired to come out. Hopefully the next one. I'm very disappointed but family comes first.

Bob

Thanks Ben to you and the family for putting on another great fun day of shooting. Thanks to all who participated setting up and putting it all away, the RSO, and all those who donated to an awesome prize table. Already planning to be at the next one. My sweety had a blast, best V day ever.

Thanks all for coming out and participating. We had 32 competitors with a record number of Ladies.

Congratulations to our winners:
Overall Champion with a 175.41 went to Jason P
Top Rifle with a 78.57 went to Rick S
Top Pistol with a 96.50 went to Michael M (Jason P actually took TP but his prize came from OC and Dan was a guest who did not pay the fee so I felt he wasn't eligible to win a prize)
Donna K (247.47) and Maggie R (412.79) took Top Lady and Top Youth respectively

Attached the PDF's of Overall, Pistol & Rifle sorts.

Shout out to GadgetGeek and his brother Chris for doing the steel work and Trophy Pro's for their continued support.

Also, Paul w/Igloo for helping out on the prize table.

Thanks to my wife Krista and Bill for managing the data input. My daughter Leeanna for running the rifle line. And mom and Natalie (daughter #2) for serving lunch. You guys make this doable.

See you all May 9th

Attachments

• 22RC Feb 14_results Rifle.pdf
    45.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 22RC Feb 14_results Pistol.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 148
  • 22RC Feb 14_results Overall.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 126
Congratulations to all the winners, Jason P, Rick S, Michael M;
And especially the ladies, Donna K & Maggie R! It was beautiful to see more of the ladies out--bring your friends back next time around!

Thanks again to Ben and family for running a fantastic show--especially on Valentine's Day! I hope you all were compensated appropriately!

Last Edited:
Our first Rimfire Challenge of the year is next month. Bring your Valentine out and show some love of hitting steel.

Pre-register by shooting me a PM.

Cost is $5 per gun for club members and $7.50 for non-members. Lunch, raffle, awards and a whole lot of fun.

Open to anything chambered in .22lr. 8 stages (4 pistol & 4 rifle). No move and shoot or holster draws. Just fast & fun steel.

Flyer attached to help get the word out.

Ben. such a great time. I really enjoyed myself. I will continue to bring out nice Igloo Cooler prizes when I am in town during the match. I hope everybody enjoyed them.
As for me... man, a gun issue can really kill your time when ammo will not load into the firearm. ouch.
but it was still fun. Everybody who attends is so polite. I had 3 shooters ask me if I wanted to use their firearm to finish the match. and the hot dogs.. that is just a nice bonus.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top