JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for another round of Rimfire Challenge! Saturday Aug 10th - all ages, all experience levels. This is a low key event where we shoot steel with .22lr. You need about 325 rounds to get you through the day. Anything chambered in .22lr will work. You can even borrow one of mine if you don't have your own. 4 stages of pistol. 4 stages of rifle. BBQ pulled pork lunch included. Setup begins are 0730; be at the range no later than 0830 for registration and squadding.
Rimfire flyer.jpg

Posted the event on the calendar :)

Things go so well because you guys all chip in and help. You guide the new shooters. You help with the setup and tear down. You make my family feel appreciated. This event is nothing without you guys. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

That said - don't get too excited that I'm posting the results the night of; this is a one off gig. Krista and I are going out of town tomorrow and I didn't want you all to have to wait until Wednesday...

We managed to shuffle a few chairs on the deck but I'm afraid it was all the usual suspects again - Congratulations to the Toyooka's for a near sweep. Father/Daughter Mike and Maggie managed to stay in the hunt with Mrs. GlockGal taking... a top spot :)

Mark your calendars for Sept 7th for a 2 gun rimfire match. Should be fun. Next rimfire challenge will be oct 12th.

22RC Scores Aug 10th final_Page_1.jpg 22RC Scores Aug 10th final_Page_2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads