JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DRRC is back to 'normal' operations so... assuming no snow, rapture or range construction (the club is preparing to install a culvert that will shut down all ranges for 2 weeks but we don't know when) - let shoot some steel!

Registration link here: Home | PractiScore

The club approved me bringing pulled pork so lunch will be served.

Officially - social distancing and masks are recommended. I will have sani wipes on hand.

The rimfire challenge matches at DRRC are 4 stages pistol, and 4 stages rifle. You can shoot either pistol, or rifle, or both, as you wish. 6-8 steel targets per stage. 10+1 rounds, no magazine changes during the string, no holsters. Cased weapons to the firing line. If I remember right, it's NSSF rules. Prepare to have your @%# handed to you by a teenager! :D

@Kimber Custom

I'm trying to use PractiScore to register my three kids and myself for the upcoming match. How do I do this without creating a new account for each shooter (which would be a major pain in the rear)? I've tried the group registration process, but all that does is take you to the squadding page like normal ... and you can only squad yourself.

There is no way to enter the names of the rest of your group and no method to get them squadded.

Thanks for any help. I love PractiScore for getting match results, but the interface and methods to use it to register for matches really stink.

Last Edited:
@Kimber Custom

I'm trying to use PractiScore to register my three kids and myself for the upcoming match. How do I do this without creating a new account for each shooter (which would be a major pain in the rear)? I've tried the group registration process, but all that does is take you to the squadding page like normal ... and you can only squad yourself.

There is no way to enter the names of the rest of your group and no method to get them squadded.

Thanks for any help. I love PractiScore for getting match results, but the interface and methods to use it to register for matches really stink.

Sorry for the late reply - I'm afraid I don't know the in's and out's of PractiScore. I don't think you need an account to fill out the form but I really don't know what's required. I do see 11 shooters signed up if you PM me a list of names I can verify you are signed up or not.

I'm the only one registerd so far. It seems I need to make an account for each person. I did find where I was assigned a "group" number so I'm thinking I need to use that with each of my kids registrations to keep up linked together in the system. I've been slammed at work until about an hour ago ... just now getting online so no worries on the late answer. I'll mess with it more tomorrow and if I still have problems shoot you a PM.

Looking forward to the match, they are always great fun and I've sorely missed them so far this year!

Thanks for another great match Ben! The stages were a lot of fun, if not a bit devious!

The tablets and using Practiscore will really make these matches run smoothly, not that they already were doing that.

My kids had a great time too. See you next time.

Another excellent event;....Thank you to you and your wife! Great lunch.......how about including breakfast in the future? Ben's restaurant is a great place to have lunch and shoot 22 rifles and pistols. The tablets worked well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top