.22 Rimfire Challenge Aug 8th - Practiscore Registration

Kimber Custom

Reactions
DRRC is back to 'normal' operations so... assuming no snow, rapture or range construction (the club is preparing to install a culvert that will shut down all ranges for 2 weeks but we don't know when) - let shoot some steel!

Registration link here: Home | PractiScore

The club approved me bringing pulled pork so lunch will be served.

Officially - social distancing and masks are recommended. I will have sani wipes on hand.

Lesliet

Reactions
The rimfire challenge matches at DRRC are 4 stages pistol, and 4 stages rifle. You can shoot either pistol, or rifle, or both, as you wish. 6-8 steel targets per stage. 10+1 rounds, no magazine changes during the string, no holsters. Cased weapons to the firing line. If I remember right, it's NSSF rules. Prepare to have your @%# handed to you by a teenager! :D

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • National Rifle Association
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Howdy Y'all
@Kimber Custom

I'm trying to use PractiScore to register my three kids and myself for the upcoming match. How do I do this without creating a new account for each shooter (which would be a major pain in the rear)? I've tried the group registration process, but all that does is take you to the squadding page like normal ... and you can only squad yourself.

There is no way to enter the names of the rest of your group and no method to get them squadded.

Thanks for any help. I love PractiScore for getting match results, but the interface and methods to use it to register for matches really stink.

Last edited:
OP
Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom

Reactions
@Kimber Custom

I'm trying to use PractiScore to register my three kids and myself for the upcoming match. How do I do this without creating a new account for each shooter (which would be a major pain in the rear)? I've tried the group registration process, but all that does is take you to the squadding page like normal ... and you can only squad yourself.

There is no way to enter the names of the rest of your group and no method to get them squadded.

Thanks for any help. I love PractiScore for getting match results, but the interface and methods to use it to register for matches really stink.
Sorry for the late reply - I'm afraid I don't know the in's and out's of PractiScore. I don't think you need an account to fill out the form but I really don't know what's required. I do see 11 shooters signed up if you PM me a list of names I can verify you are signed up or not.

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • National Rifle Association
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Howdy Y'all
I'm the only one registerd so far. It seems I need to make an account for each person. I did find where I was assigned a "group" number so I'm thinking I need to use that with each of my kids registrations to keep up linked together in the system. I've been slammed at work until about an hour ago ... just now getting online so no worries on the late answer. I'll mess with it more tomorrow and if I still have problems shoot you a PM.

Looking forward to the match, they are always great fun and I've sorely missed them so far this year!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom