JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taurus and Charter should not be in the same sentence as S & W :cool:

A .22 is a fine first gun and great for target shooting but I hope you have a bigger caliber for her in mind for self defense

I stock all three guns, mainly because everyone loves the action on the S&W, however nobody likes the price. I then show the Taurus, everyone likes the price, nobody likes the action. Then I pull out the Charter, nobody likes that it only holds 6 rounds, but the action & price aren't too bad...

Haha well other than a friend uses a p22 for self defense because his hands just can't handle much more,I wouldn't use a 22lr for a CCW but I do have a 22mag that I pocket once in a while.

Yep those model 317's sure are sweet, you know I bet they don't require much more difficulty for S&W to create one of those $329.00 38 Sp than it does to make a $585 mod 317. Someone ought to talk with S&W to see why these guns cost more than the 642, 442, etc...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top