JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taurus and Charter should not be in the same sentence as S & W :cool:

A .22 is a fine first gun and great for target shooting but I hope you have a bigger caliber for her in mind for self defense

I stock all three guns, mainly because everyone loves the action on the S&W, however nobody likes the price. I then show the Taurus, everyone likes the price, nobody likes the action. Then I pull out the Charter, nobody likes that it only holds 6 rounds, but the action & price aren't too bad...

Haha well other than a friend uses a p22 for self defense because his hands just can't handle much more,I wouldn't use a 22lr for a CCW but I do have a 22mag that I pocket once in a while.

Yep those model 317's sure are sweet, you know I bet they don't require much more difficulty for S&W to create one of those $329.00 38 Sp than it does to make a $585 mod 317. Someone ought to talk with S&W to see why these guns cost more than the 642, 442, etc...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top