Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

22 pistol and 44 cal bp

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by elstrick, Mar 21, 2010.

1. elstrick

elstrick Walla walla Wa New Member

I have had these two pistols sitting in the safe for years and Havent fired either one so I thought I would see if anyone wanted to trade them for something. I'm not sure what am looking for just something new

The first one is a 22 cal 9 shot sentinel everything on it still feels good and tight it does have some it has a couple marks on it but still a good little plinker

the second is a 44 cal black powder made by f.ll pietta in italy everything on it is still good and tight as well the right side grip has some varnish coming
    off I got it from a buddy and I was going to get back in to bp shooting and that never happened so I might as well trade it to someone who will use it

So shoot me an offer if you are interested( The wife is due to give birth any day now so if I am slow to reply thats why but I will reply when I can

888888 005.jpg

888888 006.jpg

888888 007.jpg

888888 008.jpg

2. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Interested in getting a .22 rifle for the .22 revolver?

3. elstrick

what brand? have any pics?

4. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM sent

5. Hungus

Hungus SE Portland Member

What would you be interested in for trade? I have a mosin 91-30. I also have a .25 auto pocket pistol....

6. concealer

concealer oregon New Member

you still have the 22?

7. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

I would be interested in the black powder pistol...always wanted to try and get into it...what would you be interested in trading for?

8. elstrick

pm's replied

9. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I have some items that might work for a trade. Beretta 950B in 22 short with the tip up barrel. Not many of those around. A couple of Mossberg rifles in 22 auto. H&R topper 12 gage, older gun but real good shape. I have lots of other pieces but they are more high dollar. What value do you place on your pieces? I live in Lebanon but can meet up somewhere.

Louie