JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have had these two pistols sitting in the safe for years and Havent fired either one so I thought I would see if anyone wanted to trade them for something. I'm not sure what am looking for just something new

The first one is a 22 cal 9 shot sentinel everything on it still feels good and tight it does have some it has a couple marks on it but still a good little plinker

the second is a 44 cal black powder made by f.ll pietta in italy everything on it is still good and tight as well the right side grip has some varnish coming
off I got it from a buddy and I was going to get back in to bp shooting and that never happened so I might as well trade it to someone who will use it

So shoot me an offer if you are interested( The wife is due to give birth any day now so if I am slow to reply thats why but I will reply when I can

888888 005.jpg

888888 006.jpg

888888 007.jpg

888888 008.jpg

I have some items that might work for a trade. Beretta 950B in 22 short with the tip up barrel. Not many of those around. A couple of Mossberg rifles in 22 auto. H&R topper 12 gage, older gun but real good shape. I have lots of other pieces but they are more high dollar. What value do you place on your pieces? I live in Lebanon but can meet up somewhere.

Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.