JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. I've been going through the old stash and found some decent match ammo that will be of more use to somebody than me.

1200 rds of Club Xtra, Remington made by Eley. Matching Lot #
400 rds of Eley Match EPS

Not looking to gouge anybody. Pay me what its worth or trade me out for a big box of bulk 22lr i can burn through my 15-22

Thanks for looking JJ

Understood... Thanks for the dillegence on the rules. we all appreciate it.

I didnt list a price for 1 main reason.. Priced to high and i get smoked as well as look like a jerk. Priced to low and a profiteer grabs it and sells it to somebody else on here that needs it.
So.. I guess im picky about my buyer but if you want a number then here it is...
$200 cash....or 3000 rnds of bulk pack whatever in trade.

Need it for your gun game? Hit me up with your game and gun.. I'm a pretty reasonable guy and want to help. Lots of people helped me in my shooting sport ventures and maybe I can pass that along.

Hope this satisfies the rules committee. Good Day Ya'll.. JJ

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.