JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's in very good condition, It is accurate. one magazine included. I'm selling it because I bought a 22 Mag rifle in stainless. Wood stock. 17" barrel, Would be excellent for youth or other person wanting a short rifle.
I am looking for a 22 magnum revolver / consider trade (no taurus) have some cash to add

Having been a S&W man my entire life and dealing with there repair department when I was a dealer some time back and during the 1980's having had several guns returned several times and never repaired to my satisfaction. In the end I chose Taurus in Quality and Price over S&W!
Taurus builds a good gun and has a lifetime warranty! Not many company's will provide you with that.
Silver Hand

I'm glad you like them. I do not. Nothing you can say will change my mind. I base my dislike of taurus on the poor quality and sloppy workmanship that I saw in their early revolvers. I also had some "Bioto" shotguns (O/U) made in Brazil that were junk. I was disappointed when taurus (braztech) bought Rossi. Rossi made some fine quality firearms and I'm sure the quality has been lost due to taurus manufacturing.
I'm not treying to make you mad or hurt your feelings, I gave you my honest opinion of taurus products.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.