JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've heard from multiple sources that the Sig Mosquito is very temperamental with ammo. So based on that, I bought a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Hunter instead. I have yet to shoot it, but I can report back about my thoughts.

I've heard from multiple sources that the Sig Mosquito is very temperamental with ammo. So based on that, I bought a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Hunter instead. I have yet to shoot it, but I can report back about my thoughts.

I have also heard that. I have fired Winchester Super X 22LR through it with only one double feed... not bad. A friend who also has one says that as long as the ammo is higher quality and super sonic, they work fine. CCI, Winchester... Also, the mags for the Mosquito are like $40 a piece. Cant find them cheap anywhere

Adrian and I are heading out tonight, probably 'till monday. But if we get a babysitter, we'll have to come home Sunday night. Either way!

100_0077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's okay, knowing us it'll be six thirty or so before we get out of here.
Actually, I can make a few other stops and pick some stuff up too, to offset the time a little bit. Run to bimart, see if they have some plinkin' ammo. I'm down to 100 rounds of .45 :(

No babysitter, so we're good until monday morning! (Hahaha.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top