JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think about shooting squirrels every day as those little buggers are everywhere out side my office. If only I would not get arrested and fired I'd have a field day! :)

I'd like to know of a place as well to pop those rats.

I used to love squirrels - entertaining little buggers. That all changes when one gets into your attic!

Also - ugh! - I have a female friend who actually has a pet squirrel in a cage. It is absolutely deranged, hissing, growling - damn - it wants to kill me so badly. No kidding - and it would really mess me up if it got out of its cage. The thing is so fast it you just see a blur.

I'd like to blast it into tomorrow. This is coming from a person who loves animals but wants to go through life without being scratched to pieces and foaming at the mouth.

4th Shake I sent her this thread. Now grant you this isn't a deranged old lady; an attractive blonde.

She said, 'I am NOT crazy.' Then she proceeded to tell me she put a heater in the garage for said squirrel on these cold nights lately. I said it has a blanket, it is an f-ing squirrel!!!

What do you think the other 100,000 squirrels are doing out there do you think they all have 110v heaters lol?

Believe it or not, people do keep them as pets. Some with no cage at all. This couple gave their pet squirrel its own bedroom.

https://www.youtube.com/user/shannonmapple/videos

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top