Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.22 LR in stock at Albany Bimart

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by sapper77, Feb 14, 2013.

1. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

They had several boxes of the Remington hollowpoints. It was $18 and some change for 525 rounds. They had several boxes at 10:00 this morning.

2. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

and demascus bi mart had some last night...remington golden and thunder bolt

3. BigDaddyDMD

BigDaddyDMD Albany, OR Member

Thanks for the heads up. Ran down there at 11:30. They were sold out so no .22 for me. At least its starting to hit the shelves.

4. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

Just talk to dave or Don and they will tell you when and how much ammo they are expecting. Then you can plan to get down ther before the rest of the hoarders :)

5. jc79

jc79 Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Was just in Aloha Bi-Mart. They also have 525 packs of Rem Golden Bullets.
    6 boxes left after I bought 2.

6. FortunateSon

FortunateSon Marion County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Went to my local Bi-Mart on Wednesday afternoon about 4PM. Deliveries at that store on Monday and Wednesday..............

No 9MM and no .22, but the nice lady behind the counter said they got 8 cases of .22 in that morning and there was none left, with a 4 box maximum per customer. EIGHT CASES gone, good grief. May have to ask the wife to do my shopping for me.

7. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Was just at the Oregon City Bi-mart when they brought out 4 cases of the Remington Goldens. People were snapping them up like crazy. Gone in 2 minutes. Also had some soft tip 5.56, but at $18 a box, no thanks.