JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone know where to find one or if they make these in sbr or pistol form. thanks

edit: wanting something that is not super picky on ammo and will work well with or without a suppressor. i already use black dog mags so something compatible would be nice. and the sun the moon and all the stars too

Dang phone
*great guy and knows his stuff.

I've spoken to him on a few occasions and he refuses to cut corners and has built some amazing uppers. Search his posts under his profile for an idea.

I have no direct comparison but I'll say this- Red refused to do a collar without knowing/having the mating piece to ensure the best fit possible(There was a lil more to it but that's cliff note version). So he take's things serious and does what he can to ensure the best end result.

thanks for all the info guys, i got a call from redtazdog tonight and have the next toy in the works. seems like a good dude, and i have no doubts about his knowledge and experience on the subject. i hope to update with pics sooner than later

Any thoughts on how it compares to the Clint Beyers barrel? Accuracy? Thanks!
Clint makes good barrels too as I have a couple and I'm the person that pushed him to start making barrels for the AR's
We have been friends for a few years or more.
As far as accuracy between both, they are about the same as we both use a better chamber than most others for the
Ar 22 barrels.
Accuracy with any 22 can change with the brand of ammo used and each barrel has its own taste for ammo so
to get the best accuracy its best to try several brands to see what your barrel likes best.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top