JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried WallyWorld, Bi-mart, and Big 5 in McMinnville last week and pretty much got laughed at everywhere. Hard to believe they are that scarce.

I tried WallyWorld, Bi-mart, and Big 5 in McMinnville last week and pretty much got laughed at everywhere. Hard to believe they are that scarce.

That is the same thing I have been running into everywhere.
I even have .223,7.62x54r and .45 acp for trade and no takers.
-J

That is the same thing I have been running into everywhere.
I even have .223,7.62x54r and .45 acp for trade and no takers.
-J

With all due respect I've seen your add asking to trade 2 boxes of .22 for 1 box of re-man .45.

If you look at the normal value you're basically asking for a 2 for 1. :D

Big 5 listed Federal bulk-pack "on sale" for $20 this weekend - went into the local store, and they haven't had any for a while & didn't know when more was coming in. I thought it was illegal to advertise things you don't actually have for sale? Although, I'm sure they have some kind of disclaimer in 5-point font at the bottom of their ad.

With all due respect I've seen your add asking to trade 2 boxes of .22 for 1 box of re-man .45.

If you look at the normal value you're basically asking for a 2 for 1. :D

See, thats the type of feedback I appreciate.
Will adjust accordingly
Thanks!!

This the part I don't understand, .223 ammo I can see, .40, 9mm and .308. The ammo that could be routed for mil use and some other large cal ammo because of primer shortages and of coures powder. But why .22lr? I don't understand why it is being hit as hard as it is. I understand a lot of people are buying it, but it's not being restocked in stores. I bought a .22lr conversion for my mini 14 and now I can't ever take it out:(

Big 5 listed Federal bulk-pack "on sale" for $20 this weekend - went into the local store, and they haven't had any for a while & didn't know when more was coming in. I thought it was illegal to advertise things you don't actually have for sale? Although, I'm sure they have some kind of disclaimer in 5-point font at the bottom of their ad.

I saw that same ad and wondered the same thing. If they don't have it in stock are they obligated to offer a rain check for the item at the sale price?? I may have to stop in and find out. :s0155:

The Bi Mart hidden in Camas seemed to have a full stocked shelf in the gun dept last few times I was in (though not real recently). You might take a trip upriver and check them out. They had the large Mega Packs of several tasty varieties, and a whole row of American Eagle .22 LR bulk packs, and plenty of shotshells. Seems the local population isn't that much into stocking up.... check them out. Worst case you've got a nice drive upriver.

The Bi Mart hidden in Camas seemed to have a full stocked shelf in the gun dept last few times I was in (though not real recently). You might take a trip upriver and check them out. They had the large Mega Packs of several tasty varieties, and a whole row of American Eagle .22 LR bulk packs, and plenty of shotshells. Seems the local population isn't that much into stocking up.... check them out. Worst case you've got a nice drive upriver.

FYI...camas doesn't have a bi-mart

the BiMart is in washougal,not camas.I check in there 3 times a week for primers.
zip,nada,etc :(
Same for bulk pack .22's the last month or so.
Same story at vancouver stores.
Don't know about loaded ammo,I reload,but they're sure not overstocked on anything

I dont have any extra bulk packs at the moment. I picked up 13 boxes of american eagle a few weeks ago, and ended up moving them all to people in need.

I saw the posting a little too late. By the time I saw it the thread was locked.
If you come across more, give me a shout, I am definitely in need.

They said they would offer a raincheck and call when it comes in stock.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top