JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
McMinnville Bi-Mart won't honor their rain checks anymore and won't hold any either. Newberg Bi-Mart will honor rain check "prices" but the limit is one brick per customer. Newberg will hold one if you call in. That was two weeks ago :(

McMinnville Bi-Mart won't honor their rain checks anymore and won't hold any either. Newberg Bi-Mart will honor rain check "prices" but the limit is one brick per customer. Newberg will hold one if you call in. That was two weeks ago :(

I will ad that though the policy is they will call when it comes in, they never do, nor do the hold an item for a rain check, a rain check will honor the sale price that's about it.

This the part I don't understand, .223 ammo I can see, .40, 9mm and .308. The ammo that could be routed for mil use and some other large cal ammo because of primer shortages and of coures powder. But why .22lr? I don't understand why it is being hit as hard as it is. I understand a lot of people are buying it, but it's not being restocked in stores. I bought a .22lr conversion for my mini 14 and now I can't ever take it out:(

I think we have to look nation wide...lots of gun owners can't get or aford the 9mm, .40..45 or.223 so buying up 22lr. IN this economy, price has alot to do with it also. $200.00 day .223 or $20.00 day 22lr... people still want to shoot, so much more demand.

I think we have to look nation wide...lots of gun owners can't get or aford the 9mm, .40..45 or.223 so buying up 22lr. IN this economy, price has alot to do with it also. $200.00 day .223 or $20.00 day 22lr... people still want to shoot, so much more demand.

Very good point.
I found some .22lr bulk ammo at GUNZONE in clackamas.
I-205 and 212.
A bit on the spendy side.
They had a lot in stock as well as other presently "hard to find ammo"
i.e. 9mm, .40, 38/357, .223 winchester, and .44 mag.
again bit on the spendy side but I guess they are charging what the market
will bear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews