.22 LR bulk packs

OP
pdx1

pdx1

Reactions
I tried WallyWorld, Bi-mart, and Big 5 in McMinnville last week and pretty much got laughed at everywhere. Hard to believe they are that scarce.
That is the same thing I have been running into everywhere.
I even have .223,7.62x54r and .45 acp for trade and no takers.
-J

Weebs

Reactions
That is the same thing I have been running into everywhere.
I even have .223,7.62x54r and .45 acp for trade and no takers.
-J
With all due respect I've seen your add asking to trade 2 boxes of .22 for 1 box of re-man .45.

If you look at the normal value you're basically asking for a 2 for 1. :D

Reactions
Big 5 listed Federal bulk-pack "on sale" for $20 this weekend - went into the local store, and they haven't had any for a while & didn't know when more was coming in. I thought it was illegal to advertise things you don't actually have for sale? Although, I'm sure they have some kind of disclaimer in 5-point font at the bottom of their ad.

Reactions
This the part I don't understand, .223 ammo I can see, .40, 9mm and .308. The ammo that could be routed for mil use and some other large cal ammo because of primer shortages and of coures powder. But why .22lr? I don't understand why it is being hit as hard as it is. I understand a lot of people are buying it, but it's not being restocked in stores. I bought a .22lr conversion for my mini 14 and now I can't ever take it out:(

Reactions
Big 5 listed Federal bulk-pack "on sale" for $20 this weekend - went into the local store, and they haven't had any for a while & didn't know when more was coming in. I thought it was illegal to advertise things you don't actually have for sale? Although, I'm sure they have some kind of disclaimer in 5-point font at the bottom of their ad.
I saw that same ad and wondered the same thing. If they don't have it in stock are they obligated to offer a rain check for the item at the sale price?? I may have to stop in and find out. :s0155:

Reactions
The Bi Mart hidden in Camas seemed to have a full stocked shelf in the gun dept last few times I was in (though not real recently). You might take a trip upriver and check them out. They had the large Mega Packs of several tasty varieties, and a whole row of American Eagle .22 LR bulk packs, and plenty of shotshells. Seems the local population isn't that much into stocking up.... check them out. Worst case you've got a nice drive upriver.

Reactions
The Bi Mart hidden in Camas seemed to have a full stocked shelf in the gun dept last few times I was in (though not real recently). You might take a trip upriver and check them out. They had the large Mega Packs of several tasty varieties, and a whole row of American Eagle .22 LR bulk packs, and plenty of shotshells. Seems the local population isn't that much into stocking up.... check them out. Worst case you've got a nice drive upriver.
FYI...camas doesn't have a bi-mart

Reactions
the BiMart is in washougal,not camas.I check in there 3 times a week for primers.
zip,nada,etc :(
Same for bulk pack .22's the last month or so.
Same story at vancouver stores.
Don't know about loaded ammo,I reload,but they're sure not overstocked on anything

OP
pdx1

pdx1

Reactions
I dont have any extra bulk packs at the moment. I picked up 13 boxes of american eagle a few weeks ago, and ended up moving them all to people in need.
I saw the posting a little too late. By the time I saw it the thread was locked.
If you come across more, give me a shout, I am definitely in need.

OP
pdx1

pdx1

Reactions
They said they would offer a raincheck and call when it comes in stock.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom