JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Federal Ammunition Unopened Box Auto Match 22 LR 325 rounds. 40 grain solid.
Muzzle Velocity 1200 fps

$55

I live near the crossroads of Scholls Ferry and Murray in Beaverton and can meet somewhere close to there

Thanks much for looking!

I don't know why such a huge difference but if you can buy for those low prices you should buy as much as you can. Sorry if I seem too high. Thanks for looking!

ok well some of you are getting fantastic deals for 325 rounds of 22 LR and that is great. I could go down to $55 but much less than that and I start to lose money.

just spoke to a guy at a "Fisherman's Marine" in Tigard. Fisherman's Marine was mentioned above---he says they rarely get some in, when they do it is only a few boxes and they are gone in seconds. he said they pretty much have not had any since January. he did say theirs was $19.99 so yes wow if you can get those that is a terrific deal---I would buy those in a heartbeat if I could find that.

Just spoke to a guy at the Bi mart in Beaverton on Western Ave., says they pretty much will not have any 22 LR until perhaps the fall though says it is possible a few boxes may trickle in, he did quote a fantastically low price though, I envy you guys who have been getting them for so dirt cheap, the guy I spoke to--his name is Matt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top