JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Rimfire 2 gun match. Please be at the range no later than 8:30 for check in and squadding. You will need a pistol and rifle chambered in .22LR and about 300 rounds. You will need at least 2 magazines/speed loaders for each and eye and ear protection. No need for a holster or sling. I hope to have a practiscore link up soon. Cost will be $5 for members and $10 for guests. Price includes pulled pork lunch.

You will be shooting from various shooting boxes at steel and paper targets at distances ranging from 20-105' from around obstacles. There will be mandatory reloads and transitions from pistol to rifle. All gear will be staged on barrels or start from a low ready position.

Hope to see you out there.

Thanks Rick,
Problem is all the mad money is used up for a couple months. The Mrs scheduled a trip out of the Country for our birthdays next month. Yup by golly, I robbed the cradle for certain. She is three weeks younger than I am.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top