JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Ruger Mk.III 22/45 and love it. It can be a bit of a pita to get back together after you clean it, but nothing too serious. I picked it up for $250 used from a member at this site.

I also have a 10/22, which i seem to think is required for any gun owner to have at least 1 in their collection. Both guns are very fun to plink with.

I went to a few different gun stores this morning. I'm really digging the Browning Buckmark. I realized I have shot one a few times before and I liked it.

<broken link removed>

This is the one I am currently looking at. I'm not too hip on the paint scheme, but the grip, sights, and feel of it are awesome. If it is just for plinking (which it is), then the paint scheme doesn't really matter to me.

So I think I have settled on wanting the Browning Buck Mark Stainless Camper ( <broken link removed> ).

Is there a good place to find this exact gun and not just any Buck Mark, or will I just need to call a ton of places?

So I think I have settled on wanting the Browning Buck Mark Stainless Camper ( <broken link removed> ).

Is there a good place to find this exact gun and not just any Buck Mark, or will I just need to call a ton of places?

Interweb baby!!! Check www.gunbroker.com for ideas on about what they go for then see what sort of price you may be looking at. Then see what sort of deal you might be able to make with coctailer or elcid here. :s0155:

Also, check the classified section of these forums. :D

Just my nickles worth...The nicest .22 autos I ever had were S&W models 422 & 622. Hard to find now and kinda expensive when you do find them.

But, really nice autos. The 622 ended up with my son and the 422 ended up with his wife...my daughter-in-law.

P.S. Might want to check out the S&W 22A also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top