Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

22 Gallons of Kerosene and 2 Kerosene Barrels

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Joe Link, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

We have two 55 gallon kerosene drums we no longer have a use for. One is empty, one has approximately 22 gallons of kerosene. If you were to return the empty drums you'd be able to claim the $25 deposit on each one, which we'd do if we had a way to transport them.

Looking to get $50 for both barrels and the kerosene.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Bump, lower price. If I'm asking too much, let me know ;)

This would be good to have around in an emergency situation, especially for those of you who live out in the country. I'm also including the pump.

3. DangerRanger01

DangerRanger01 Corvallis/Albany, OR New Member

Do you have a way to lift them up into my truck bed?? 22gal of kero in a drum has to weigh what...200lbs?

Oh, and what kind is this, K1? is it colored or clear?

4. DangerRanger01

DangerRanger01 Corvallis/Albany, OR New Member

PM sent.

5. Joe Link

Still available. This is basically free if you return the barrels for the deposit!

6. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Where would a guy go to get these refilled with kerosene?

7. Joe Link

There are quite a few places around Portland, anywhere will do it. These particular barrels are from Star Oil Co.