JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i am looking for or trying to find info on some fun .22 matches,i have never competed before but would sure like to,would like to use my 10/22 or my mk3 ruger target,are there any organized matches a new guy can compete in??

Check with a local range. I would guess that someone there could get you pointed in the right direction. We have .22 comp. down here at our local range but I think it's members only unless it is an open shoot. Here is the link. Maybe you can call and get in touch with one of the range officers for info.

http://www.arpc.info/

Tri county gun club holds speed steel matches (once a month?) and many people use .22 for that. I have seen video and pics and it looks like great fun. I am pretty sure it is the first sunday of every month. Check with coctailer on here. I know he competes in them some times.

ARPC has speed steel this next sunday and .22 pistols are some of the fastest times!

Great fun! I will also probally be shooting .22 this week (can't get 9mm)

Come out, it is low key, fun and a great tiime meeting great people!
Steven

p.s. plus a nice way to see the range and see if it is worth joining (which it is)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top