JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a good thread, some people just can't live with that fact that not everybody agrees with their advice.

I do carry a .45 as my primary these days and I don't think smaller is better, but any caliber you have access to is good, it beats calling them dirty names.

I do carry a .45 as my primary these days and I don't think smaller is better, but any caliber you have access to is good, it beats calling them dirty names.

I carry the same and won't change anytime soon. That being said, if/or when the SHTF, I will welcome association with anyone who displays character and who also displays a competence with their chosen carry.

I should have said that the .22's are not my only available carry guns. I have three. One is SP101, .357. A little large and heavy for my tastes, but I do carry it when I feel the need. It is also my go to gun for home defense, but another .22 is also in a hidden place in my home so that no one can get between me and a loaded gun at home. It is interesting to me that of the 98 cases, 70% were home invasions. I'm well protected there. The .22's just give me options when I'm dressed lightly. The three are the SP101, SR22, Taurus PT22. Both .22's seem to handle any ammo I feed them and even the Taurus rarely jambs. They are fast and accurate. With the .22's, I can usually put a full mag in a 4" square post-it note at 21'. and they are cheap enough to get lots of practice. In the past two weeks, I have put over 1000 rounds through the two .22's. And my shooting shows it. Much improved. I couldn't do that with anything else. I'm just of the opinion that a .22 will get the job done.

The SP101 and the SR22 both wear lasers and that is a big help in putting the shots on target quickly.

The womans rocks a Crimson trace sp101 or her purple SR22! Need to get the CT rail master for the SR22. Is that what hours is sporting?

One of my neighbors had a possum in his yard causing problems and he decided to kill it. He doesn't own a firearm and so he grabbed a shovel to hit it. Many strikes later and with the possum making lots of noise, all the neighbors were now gathered around his yard staring at the spectacle. The more whacks with the shovel, the more noise the thing made and the more the neighbors groaned. The possum beater, now feeling very embarrassed, wished the possum would just die but it didn't. In an attempt to bring closure, the possum beating neighbor scooped up the corpus and dropped it into a tin garbage can and did so with some finality as if to signal to folks to go home. Suddenly, the possum started to howl and the metal garbage can served to make the sounds eerie and sad. I could hardly stand listening and watching the event. This neighbor is not a friend of mine and doesn't believe in firearms ownership, considering it immoral. The possum finally died from internal injuries and I've since heard rumors that my neighbor purchased a single shot shotgun. I just shake my head at times...

:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads