JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my 1986 22' Fishrite Bowrider jet sled.

Powered by Ford Kodiak 460, lost compression on one cylinder, don't know why. It still ran to get back to the dock and on the trailer, but was low on power. Could be in the top end and a cheap fix, I parked it and haven't had time to look at it, besides a compression test, or money to fix it. Engine has new MSD billet marine distributor and wires, Edlebrock Torker manifold, Holley carb, rebuilt alternator, roller rockers, new belt, new hoses.

Hamilton 770 jet pump.

Honda 8HP long shaft kicker, plumbed into main tanks.

New bilge pump, batteries, bilge blowers, fuel lines, fuel/water separater, Icom VHF, Raymarine GPS/sonar, Hummingbird fish finder in rear, down rigger/davit brackets, nice rod holders, 5/8" anchor line, two anchors, heater, fish box, lead box, tool savers, dual fuel tanks.

It needs a little wiring and the floor is soft in a couple places. I haven't put the top on in a year or two, but I think I still have it, and a storage cover.

Trailer is very well made, tandem axle, electric brakes, LED lights, new HD tires and spare, new winch, tows amazing.

This boat is the best of both worlds, V bow to cut through chop, but flat bottom to go in shallow water. I have a baby on the way and work too much to take it out. I could use the money, so it's going. I've had it in the ocean, bays, rivers, and lakes, fished, crabbed, even pulls tubes, skis, and boards good.

Priced to sell, asking $9,500, motivated seller.

I may take a couple thousand in gun trades.

Clean Oregon titles for boat and trailer.

Call or text Mike, 503869023

I can text more pictures.
image.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top