JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After reading the thread that got deleted about the lethality of 22lr, I was curious about what was fastest round that shot a .22 bullet

First came across the .223 Winchester super short magnum. Boasting a velocity of 4500 ft/s that seemed to be the winner
150px-223_WSSM_Hdy_75.jpg

But doing a little more research I see that the .220 swift is a bit faster at 4665 ft/s
(middle)

220_Swift_with_.223_Rem_and_.308_Win.JPG

But then I ran across this beauty, with the best name for any round I've ever heard.
The .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer
It was designed to get the .22 to 5000 ft/s but fell a little short. But boy is it glorious
el.jpg

BUT THEN.......

h5IfDBx.jpg

Probably the one that was started by a little troll that showed up yesterday. Mods probably felt the constant assault on the troll had run it's course.

I think I saw that, that.."person", at post "#2"....And drew back from the keyboard. Going to be a cop? Be nice if no one responded for a change. Leave 'em hanging going "Whut?".

I think I saw that, that.."person", at post "#2"....And drew back from the keyboard. Going to be a cop? Be nice if no one responded for a change. Leave 'em hanging going "Whut?".

I try to give any newbie the benefit of the doubt at first, but this kid dove in deep and fast and blew past my line of tolerance pretty quickly. I'll never understand the mind of a troll. But, then again, maybe there is no functioning mind in the first place, and that's the real problem :rolleyes:

So how did he open the thread?

First, he claimed to be a police officer in training. Then he proceeded to say that police officers should carry .22lr pistols instead of 9mm as it was just as lethal but with less recoil it would be easier for most to control, plus less chance for overpenetration. After that it was a free-for-all attack on the troll :p

He also posted in a few other threads and it became quite apparent he was no 'officer in training'.

First, he claimed to be a police officer in training. Then he proceeded to say that police officers should carry .22lr pistols instead of 9mm as it was just as lethal but with less recoil it would be easier for most to control, plus less chance for overpenetration. After that it was a free-for-all attack on the troll :p

He also posted in a few other threads and it became quite apparent he was no 'officer in training'.

I missed that whole thing, shoulda' checked back in later yesterday. I backed away when he was talking about depression. Guessing that thread got nuked.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top