JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the following .22 caliber ammo for sale. I won't split the groups. First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Reply with a pm including your phone number to arrange a FTF cash transaction in Vancouver. No shipping. Thanks!

1500 rounds $115.00 Sold pending funds to orygun patriot

Last Edited:
I have the following .22 caliber ammo for sale. I won't split the groups. First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Reply with a pm including your phone number to arrange a FTF cash transaction in Vancouver. No shipping. Thanks!

2000 rounds Winchester std velocity $150.00

2500 rounds $185.00

1500 rounds $115.00

1500 rounds $115.00

I'll take this, if still available.

Would you accept $35/box on this ammo, $105?

If not, I'd still take it. I'm just hoping you would sell this for the same price per box you sold the other lots for.

Call or text 503-927-8817 for quickest response, being the site is having problems at times with private messages.

Cash in hand and ready to travel north.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.