JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grand Ronde ( WILL SHIP/ FLAT RATE)
State
Oregon
see what pellet works best in your gun!
TRADE FOR TWO TINS OF 250 COUNT
JSB 18.13 (.22 CAL) 80272F63-184E-49AC-B617-0C914E7BD1EB.jpeg DF87CEE1-87C7-4A59-83AC-2F7E466FBCEA.jpeg 8ED42009-5FF8-4BEB-A313-762FC64EDFF1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What would you want for cash for the pellets? Dont have the trade your looking for but am willing to work out a deal. Son got a new. 22 cal pellet rifle and we'd like to see what the gun likes best.

How would like to handle the transaction? I could meet you in salem if you make over there very often. Or you can ship them to me whatever suits your needs. Let me know how to get the money to you. I have Venmo if you're into that kind of thing. Or send a money order ect..

How would like to handle the transaction? I could meet you in salem if you make over there very often. Or you can ship them to me whatever suits your needs. Let me know how to get the money to you. I have Venmo if you're into that kind of thing. Or send a money order ect..
US POSTAL money order would work
PM me with your address and I'll find out what the postage will be
Thanks, Karl

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top