JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Near new Hatsan .22 cal, single shot break barrel air rifle with a 3x9 scop, synthetic stock, and over 5000 .22 pellets for sale. This rifle is tested with lead pellets and not those light weight alloy pellets for velocities. This is powerful enough to hunt game up the size of fox and coon. $150 for all. Can ship it to you if you pay Shipping costs. 541-643-1770

Last Edited:
Yea, I saw that location and was bummed out. I saw this just a few min after it was posted and thought I was finally going to score a .22 pellet gun worth owning;).

If you are ever up in the PDX area, I would buy it from you.

I can ship it, not problem as long as you pay the shipping on it. I would have to take the scope back off to get it in the original box but i don't know i could get all of the pellets in the box. I can check it out if you are interested?

Yea, I saw that location and was bummed out. I saw this just a few min after it was posted and thought I was finally going to score a .22 pellet gun worth owning;).

If you are ever up in the PDX area, I would buy it from you.

Yep, I saw this listing and started drooling a little myself ;) I've got the Hatsan 125 and really like it. This is a slightly smaller brother, but I'm sure still a great gun. Would be worth having if you can sort out the details.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.