JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The new rig got to stretch it's legs today...

17589149e36119230f26c62f592746d7.jpg
b03c6a004c455a1128b9776733cf8177.jpg

Colt upper on SBR'd upper
Thompson Machine Zephyr XL
CMMG conversion

This is fun to shoot... and CHEAP!!!!!!

Looks like great fun!

Do you use a speedloader of any kind? If there was a reasonably priced, reliable speedloader for the AR .22 magazines, I would embrace the AR platform as a .22 host with vigor.

I keep going back to the 10/22 just because of the quick and easy Butler Creek speedloader.

They aint cheap but find a Black dog mag speed loader- very worth it.

Looks like great fun!

Do you use a speedloader of any kind? If there was a reasonably priced, reliable speedloader for the AR .22 magazines, I would embrace the AR platform as a .22 host with vigor.

I keep going back to the 10/22 just because of the quick and easy Butler Creek speedloader.

Nice setup, I have a .22 upper with a 4 1/2 barrel and it's fun and cheap to shoot. Did you get the Thompson locally? Just wondering if anyone is carrying their product, their 9mm looks nice, and the prices are better.

I took a butler creek loader for a 10/22 and modified it to fit my Blackdog mags- figured it was a good $25 experiment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top