JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So there are a handful of single chamber muzzle devices on the market. They are not considered silencers by anyone over at the ATF.

My question is, would one make for a quasi suppressor?

Since most 22lrs do not need a huge suppressor on 16" or longer barrels to be quite, would a single port of decent volume quiet up a 22lr?

2012x28%20TPI%20Krinkov%20Style%20Muzzle%20Brake%20Pressure%20Reducer%20V2%203__28331.1494563040.jpg
18948000_438093956554190_8323973286270599168_n.jpg
US08047115-20111101-D00000.png

The krinks will not reduce sound, but the do redirect it forward and away from the shooter....
so in a way, kinda?....
I've never tried one on a .22

The krinks will not reduce sound, but the do redirect it forward and away from the shooter....
so in a way, kinda?....
I've never tried one on a .22
Thats were I'm curious.

On a rifle caliber, they hold back some pressurized gas to aid with cycling shorter barreled semis. That and the cone directs the report forward.

However, on a rimfire with a longer barrel and less muzzle report, I'm curious if it would capture enough expanding gasses to make a noticeable difference in muzzle report. Seeing as most are in theory a single baffled tube.

I have a blast can on my one gun it doesn't make it quiet at all it just makes the sound and concussion go away from you .
Instead of off to the sides

There very exspesive for a muzzle brake but these are probably the best you can get with out a form 1 tax stamp .
SURE FIRE . WARDEN surefire-warden-blast-diffuser-fde.jpg

Last Edited:
The fact that we have to wait 6 8 12 months for a suppreser is rediculous .
But the anti gun people have watched so many James bond movies .
They think we will be shooting people .on the subway and nobody will know

I may have to get this guy and put it on my bolt action 22. See how it affects it.

Well out of a 16" or longer .22 rifle barrel, I find standard velocity cci to be pretty quiet on its own. Definitely hearing safe. I doubt those flash can devices will gain you much dB reduction.

I'm thinking about getting a sure fire for my 300 blk out just to see but it's exspesive for a blast can .I got this one on eBay for like 50 bucks .
It works for keeping the blast away from the side and down range.sorry bad picture MVIMG_20180404_141942.jpg MVIMG_20180404_141942.jpg

They are selling these on eBay .lol but I wouldn't buy one UNLESS you want .
GOVERNMENT PEOPLE KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR s-l400.jpg lol 1.5 inch diameter and 6 inches long .mmmm

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top