JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been staying out of the stores hoping some day they can meet demand on 22lr. Most of my shooting now I'd reloaded ammo.

I'm with you, Jim! I mostly practice with 9mm and .45ACP. Thats why I still have a better than decent stash of .22's. Which I bought before the shortage BTW.

I bought 2800 148 grain hollow base wad cutter bullets here and that should keep me reloading and shooting for a long time.:) Let the others have the high dollar 22lr, I will just shoot something else till the stores get stock again.

I saw this post around 6 pm and headed over to the Bi-Mart in Grants Pass. Half way there a buddy calls me and says they got 300 rounds of CCI in a box but it is going fast. So I keep peddling my bike on over to Bi-Mart. Thanks salmon for the heads up.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Threads like these are the best way to keep the inflated prices up and the supply bought up.
........................................................................:s0112::s0109::s0077:

You bet Taku, but for those that need them and don't want to pay some of the hyper high prices on some ammo sites (even some here) it's a decent price and they were Available. It's at least nice to know some were on the shelf for those who may need them and I thought I'd just pass it along

Threads like these are the best way to keep the inflated prices up and the supply bought up.
........................................................................:s0112::s0109::s0077:

Possibly.... But I'd rather you fools have a chance at the .22 then the armslist gougers.

Possibly.... But I'd rather you fools have a chance at the .22 then the armslist gougers.

Yep All I meant was all the "they have it" posts just lead all to the ammo and within 10 min its history and there are arms list and every other forum folks reading here too. I only give "friends" leads to ammo, as it all seems to trigger and create a rush and buy response whether they need it or not and just helps keep the shelves empty.
Honestly I don't care, as I have all I need actually if I conserve, so I seldom buy any even if I see it out there and I usually do at around the 24 to 25 dollar a brick prices. As long as the trigger "buy it all up" continues, there will never be an end to the shortage. It iis self created by gun owners, and they just continue to slash at their own throats. Be sensible people. If you don't need it don't play the BS game and say you do and sponge it all off the shelves. You will do yourself a service for the future if you just quit buying it for a yr or 3.
I have a hunch most of you already have a 20 yr supply hidden away ROFLOL.
Its kind of like the food mentality that developed in the depression. Store it and store it until it grows mold.
Same analogy.
Of course none of this will be taken seriously, and I really don't expect it to :D
Kind of like watching the three ring circus in 2 rings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top