Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.22 ammo?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by digitalstephen, Jan 20, 2013.

1. digitalstephen

digitalstephen Portland Member

Is there anywhere in the metro that still has any 22 ammo for sale?

2. DoktorT

DoktorT Chewelah, WA Member

Seems to be hit and miss most places. None for weeks, then here comes a few cases, and sold out again in a few days. Price creeps up some for every case delivery. I got a few extra bricks for sale, but it will cost you more than it cost me. Call me a capitalist.

Russ1590 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. markdadof2

markdadof2 Beaverton New Member

picked up a brick (500) of blazer .22 LR yesterday in Salem after the rally. 20.00. not too bad

4. Zeek56elk

Zeek56elk Portland . Or Member

i have a few extra 22 bricks availble. how many do you need and which type do you wany? email me back and we will work somethen out.

5. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was in WalMart in Cornelius today and cruised by the AMMO section. NO .22 LR, not a box or brick, lots of empty space where it had been. They did have a dab of .22 Mag, no 9MM, no .380. If I could have found someone to open up the window case I would have bought their last three boxes of .30-30, but I was time limited and had to go.

6. circlepranch

circlepranch Battle Ground Wa Active Member

Yea it's sure hard to fine right now, as I am trying to find some Remington Golden Bullets. If any one has a brick for sale in the portland/vancouver/battle ground wa area for around $25 bucks :) ~Gina