JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever wonder what your 10/22 or .22 pistol would do in an action pistol/rifle match? Well wonder no more! Our club is hosting an .22 action pistol and rifle shoot October 12th. Please let me know here or via email if you have any questions, below is the official match details.

.22 Action Pistol & Rifle match at Renton Fish and Game

Where: Renton Fish and Game Club Renton, WA
Club information and location can be found here: http://www.rfgc.org/

Date: October 12th, 2008
Match starts promptly @ 10am
Match Fee: $15

There will be lots of table starts as well as starts from low ready. This is an IPSC style run and gun action shoot using IDPA scoring. Expect some shots out to 35 yards for rifle with lots of steel and a 200+ round count match.

Things to Note:
• NO holsters are required. But if you do shoot from the holster, you will be given a 2 second advantage.
• If you do not use a holster please bring a pistol rug or pistol case to store your pistol between courses.
• Open Rifle will require double the hits to score. Instead of 2 shots per paper, they will be required to shoot 4 per paper.
• Minimum magazines per pistol is 3, 10 round magazines. And for high cap, 2 magazines.
• Please bring eye and ear protection.

Pistol Divisions

Standard Pistol:
• Traditional notch and post sights only.
• 10 round magazine capacity limit

Open Pistol: Anything goes!
• Laser dot sights allowed
• Compensators allowed
• High capacity magazines allowed, no limit

Rifle Divisions

Standard Rifle:
• Traditional notch and post steel sights only.
• 10 round magazine capacity limit

Open Rifle: Anything goes!
• Laser dot sights allowed
• Compensators allowed
• High capacity magazines allowed, no limit

For more information, please email [email protected]

Sure does save on the ammo cost!!!

I shot my GSG in Speed Steel today. Tons-o-fun!!!

The bottom one...

DSC00585.jpg

Nice SBR! You should come up for the shoot! It's going to be a blast. 7 stages and 200+ round match.
Do you happen have a line on who may have a folding stock like you have in stock? They are hard to find rite now.

Nice SBR! You should come up for the shoot! It's going to be a blast. 7 stages and 200+ round match.
Do you happen have a line on who may have a folding stock like you have in stock? They are hard to find rite now.

I have the side folding stocks and can order the telescoping stock, but I don't like them.

The sliding stock feels flimsy to me and I feel bad selling them to people. The side folder is very sturdy.
They are $79 ea.

I have the side folding stocks and can order the telescoping stock, but I don't like them.

The sliding stock feels flimsy to me and I feel bad selling them to people. The side folder is very sturdy.
They are $79 ea.

Which side folder do you have? If I wanted, could you get a slider up to me before the weekend?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top