JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the mount in. It's quite nice. The Holosun sight is really nice as well with three reticle options, auto on, and auto brightness.

I bought a dovetail blank, but it wasn't the correct size, I kind of guessed it wasn't. The sight dovetail on this guy is about .5". I'm no a fan of having the sights on it with the sight so I'm considering cutting up the rear sight to use as a filler blank. That of go to town on some metal plate with a file and dremel.

What would you do @Velzey ?

I'm leaning towards getting some blue grips and cerakoting the top portion blue.

These are the grips I'm considering.

upload_2018-11-15_13-49-24.jpeg

And this color cerakote.

upload_2018-11-15_13-50-36.jpeg

Anyways here are some progress pictures.

680F5BD4-01D0-44ED-BEB8-DE8BD121CA9A.jpeg 06390687-ACDD-4E22-84A2-A5C375157CA4.jpeg 35A01698-24F6-46E7-891C-BA21F0EB091D.jpeg 7FFF6A0D-C70D-483D-8F11-56A0797DB1CF.jpeg

Yeah that rear sight base is a large oversized one. Honestly if you don't mind sacrificing that rear sight I would turn it into a blank. I got an oversized blank and it was enormous, very time consuming to fit it.

Yeah that rear sight base is a large oversized one. Honestly if you don't mind sacrificing that rear sight I would turn it into a blank. I got an oversized blank and it was enormous, very time consuming to fit it.
Thanks dude. I broke down after I posted and started cutting up the rear sight.

It has two holes in it from where the sting lay and the screw for adjusting the sight, but I think once refinished it would look better than if I'd just left the dovetail there and not done anything.

Thanks dude. I broke down after I posted and started cutting up the rear sight.

It has two holes in it from where the sting lay and the screw for adjusting the sight, but I think once refinished it would look better than if I'd just left the dovetail there and not done anything.

Those holes can be filled with a tig welder and then blended
Cerakote it and it will look nice.

I'm not liking the forward mount just ordered a dovetail mount for the rmr,
The outer limits mount will be for sale next week.
If I keep moving sights around and buying different guns maybe one day I will get it right.

Last Edited:
She be blue.

Grips are enroute and hopefully match the color, but I think they are a bit darker blue.

The dremel job rear sight looks way better than the gaping dovetail hole did.

Getting closer.

B91C106C-CE91-40C2-BD04-1F646C5C1F6D.jpeg 8C3A30C9-33D9-4E3E-8C44-58725D02FEB7.jpeg 0F6F7DEC-18B9-4064-90BD-BA45D717F397.jpeg

Stuck my laser bore sight in her and got her set at 15 yards.

I'm digging the circle reticle only option this sight has. I'm thinking it's going to make target acquisition fast. I'll play around with them all next range session.

I have a 22/45 MKIII Hunter target model with a red dot on it but found the dot to be a bit, well, big. So lately I got a really smokin deal on this one then found this barrel/receiver at the Tulsa gun show a couple weeks ago again for a very smokin price. Then I put this S&W SW222 scope on it for really crisp crosshair accuracy. Working on sighting it in at this point but its coming in well.

Pac-Lite 002.JPG

Blue grips in! Looks great! And the grips are heavier so it makes the frame feel more stable, at least to me.

I still want to get the accuracy kit from Tandom, essentially the seat and hammer and mag delete from Volquartsen minus the trigger as I already have the Tandem trigger.

I need to dremel off a bunch of Mark III mag bases so they will work with this gun.

Then the darn safety needs either to be replaced, or it's getting a dremel job. It's in my thumbs way and it totally bothers the crap out of me.

Pictured with the Obsidian 9 in K config. Still patiently waiting for my damn Oculus, only 14 months and counting!

6C6D0DC6-E629-4965-A6D1-C178FA87BA6A.jpeg