JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oakridge
State
Oregon
I am looking for 219 zipper forming dies! Let me know what you have.
Thanks
Skidder

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you have the full-length sizing die, then a .25-35 sizing die would serve as a good intermediate from .30-30 toward the .22 diameter. (Just another option that might be easier to find than the forming die set).

You're welcome, and with that much of a step-down (assuming .30-30 to Zipper), annealing is strongly recommended (do this to the .30-30 cases before working them). You will also almost certainly be well advised to outside neck-turn those .22 necks (all that brass did not distribute concentrically when you smashed it down from .30).

I have a forming die set to help feed my 3 Zippers.
If you travel to Eugene with some clean 30-30 brass we can form a batch while you wait.
Just PM me to set up a date and time.

John

Thank you for the offerJohn ! I just obtained a single shot pistol that was made up here in Oakridge over a 100 years ago. I have enough brass, but, thought I would pick up some forming dies if someone had them floating around in there die drawer.
Again, many thanks for contacting me!
Larry

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.