JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha ha can't wait until it tries to call fhe mothership when "overlanding". "Cannot get signal". Buying one of these means signing up for a marriage to Tesla corporation and all that entails. A lot of snowflakes probably like that concept. Welcome to the warm embrace of big brother and be one of the hive. Independent thinkers probably not so much I would guess.
Holy crap, what have I unleashed here?

:D

You can't even take it overlanding because the range is so short. Also last I'd heard, there are no "lockers"* yet because that's one of the software features that aren't ready yet. And of course you don't want to submerge the battery pack. :rolleyes:

* There's no such thing as a differential lock when each wheel has its own motor, but you can tell each motor to turn at the same speed. Hence the quotes. Other Tesla models have some very effective and sophisticated "traction control" features, but they couldn't pull off "lockers", which seems pretty basic. I don't think the designers had much off-road experience, if any. If and when they do implement something, you can bet the controls will be buried three clicks deep in the UI.
You don't have to sell me on one, I have zero intention of buying one. It does amuse me that someone has to be buying the damn things for some reason. There is a reason the man has more money that pretty much anyone else in the world. I am sure he is laughing all the way to the bank :s0092:

You don't have to sell me on one, I have zero intention of buying one. It does amuse me that someone has to be buying the damn things for some reason. There is a reason the man has more money that pretty much anyone else in the world. I am sure he is laughing all the way to the bank :s0092:
Elon has advanced engineering degrees in both physics and computer science, started programing at 10, started several small businesses, created and grew a software company that he sold to Compaq for over 300 million dollars, and then merged another company he created with a financial services company to form Paypal. He knows what geeks want and he knows how to build and run successful companies. He just doesn't know how to design a truck.

Elon has advanced engineering degrees in both physics and computer science, started programing at 10, started several small businesses, created and grew a software company that he sold to Compaq for over 300 million dollars, and then merged another company he created with a financial services company to form Paypal. He knows what geeks want and he knows how to build and run successful companies. He just doesn't know how to design a truck.
Again you don't have to try to sell me, I don't want one. I laugh at all the people telling everyone they are crap since a LOT of people seem to still be buying these things no one should want because the guy does not know what he is doing. OK, again he must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Again you don't have to try to sell me, I don't want one. I laugh at all the people telling everyone they are crap since a LOT of people seem to still be buying these things no one should want because the guy does not know what he is doing. OK, again he must be laughing all the way to the bank.
You don't seem to understand what I just said. But that's fine, I guess.

You don't seem to understand what I just said. But that's fine, I guess.
I do understand the not only you but a LOT of people have NO use for one of his trucks. It did make me curious enough to watch some reviews of the things when I had some free time. I can see why so many seem to want to tell the world they are crap. Again did not make me want to go buy one for sure. They are an interesting little toy. The one real good review was done by a couple car guys who made clear they did not "get it" as they pointed out the flaws in the very pricey thing. As I said while I do not intend to get one Elon has to be laughing all the way to the bank as people seem to be getting in line to give him their money for one. They have a few used ones around me going for shocking amounts of money.
I would love to be in his shoes. Making a product people can't wait to tell all is junk while people line up to throw money at me to have one :D

I do understand the not only you but a LOT of people have NO use for one of his trucks. It did make me curious enough to watch some reviews of the things when I had some free time. I can see why so many seem to want to tell the world they are crap. Again did not make me want to go buy one for sure. They are an interesting little toy. The one real good review was done by a couple car guys who made clear they did not "get it" as they pointed out the flaws in the very pricey thing. As I said while I do not intend to get one Elon has to be laughing all the way to the bank as people seem to be getting in line to give him their money for one. They have a few used ones around me going for shocking amounts of money.
I would love to be in his shoes. Making a product people can't wait to tell all is junk while people line up to throw money at me to have one :D
Wait, you think the Cybertruck is making a profit?

Wait, you think the Cybertruck is making a profit?
I can't believe they have 2 million reservations for the Cyber Truck.

1718652365804.jpeg

They made a big deal about it stopping 9mm rounds.

But I bet it wouldn't fare too well against a .40...

Discuss ;)
I bet I can find a 9mm that can penetrate it. Say, a flat-nosed FMJ. Matter of fact, what about this?

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top